Monday, June 1, 2009

Beautiful Flowers


"Apricot Parrot"














"Yonina"



These are my favorite flowers during our trip in Keukenhof, Holland last year. April is the best time to go to Holland because it's tulips season. You will find all sort of tulips and flowers. During that time, you will also see what they call it carpet flower. On the farm, they planted different kind of flowers with different colors. It was beautiful....I even bought some tulips there (Holland) on the way home but I was disappointed because they don't sell the one I want. I still bought different kind but it was small not like the one you see on Keukenhof Garden. The only thing it was worth it to buy was the Dahlia and I planted in front of our yard. Just one Dahlia, it grew a lot of flowers. I've learned that Dahlia doesn't grow all year long, once it died during winter, it won't grow anymore.

2 comments:

Euroangel said...

elow Way, meron an akong email sa iyo...saan mo ba iniwan yung message sa tagboard or sa comment...kasi kung sa comment mabasa ko kaagad kasi naka diretdso yun sa email add ko na mariagem...

thanks sa info...best regards sa inyo lahat!

Euroangel said...

na-add na pala kita sa lahat ng blogs ko...add mo lang kung me time ka...salamat...

PLS. UNDER the name EUROANGEL...plus BLOG TITLE much better..thanks so much!
Euro Travel
Explore Germany
Discover USA
Simply The Best
Euroangel Graffiti
Daily Nourishment
Blog Connections
WWW Addict