Salisbury Cathedral is the Britain's finest 13th Century Cathedral and an international symbol of Christianity. It was built in 38 years from 1220 and is unique in being almost entirely in one architectural style, Early English Gothic.
Key facts about Salisbury Cathedral:
* Britain's tallest spire (123m/ 404ft)
* Finest of only four surviving original (1215) Magna Carta
* Europe's oldest working clock (1386)
* Britain's largest Cathedral cloisters
* Earliest surviving complete set of choir stalls in Britain
* Largest Cathedral Close in Britain