Thursday, September 25, 2008

Garmish, Germany (Zugspitze)







These photos I love to stared at! What a beautiful mountain with snows. On top of this mountain is where Zugspitze located at and it has Resort. This is where people skiing from beginner to expert. Not only skiing you can do on top of the mountain, also paragliding. Cable cart and train are the transportations they use to get there. We always go to the Garmish, Germany but we haven’t tried to go to the top of the mountain in Zugspitze. Because I have acrophobia (afraid of heights) and I don’t know how to ski. Just taking pictures and looking at it, that’s all I can do. One day, hopefully I will reach that mountain (cross my finger) and I will take a lot of pictures for proof (he he…)

Have A Nice Day to y’all…..

No comments: