Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rothenburg, Germany


This photo was unforgettable experience for me. Because it was our first time to visit the area and I got sick before we got to the place. I’ve been vomiting and I have terrible headache. When it was time to leave Rothenburg, I felt a little bit better. I didn’t enjoy our visits there because of my illness and we didn’t have a chance to see all the places. Rothenberg is the place for shopping for Christmas. You can see all kinds or types of different things to see, from alcohol to stuff toys, or just to buy for souvenirs. We are planning to see again last summer but no time because everyone is busy for their own vacations. I want to go back in Rothenberg before we go back home in Texas. I know I will….
Have A Nice Day to y'all.....

No comments: